Need help with your classes?
You have access to a new online tutoring tool called Brainfuse, which has replaced Smarthinking. Brainfuse is available to all currently enrolled students at PC for up to 5 hours of tutoring per semester. With Brainfuse, you can:
- Receive instant tutoring and interact with a live tutor.
- Submit your writing to the Online Writing Lab for a review.
- Submit a question and receive a reply from a tutor.
- Access personalized skills-building and test preparation in college readiness, college subjects, nursing, Accuplacer, GRE, etc.
- Create your own flashcards and online quizzes/games to reinforce classroom learning.
- Use eParachute to discover your strengths and unique talents to plan your future career.
- Form online study groups or schedule live sessions with peers/faculty using the Meet collaborative whiteboard (audio capable).
- Record and email live tutoring sessions and video notes.
How to Access Brainfuse
To access Brainfuse:
- Visit PC’s Web App (login with MEID and password),
- Use the "Online Tutoring" option from your Canvas courses, or
- Download the Brainfuse Mobile App (learn more at http://home.brainfuse.com/about-us/mobile-app/).
How to Get Help with Brainfuse
Brainfuse provides customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. To get help with Brainfuse: