Do you need help applying or completing your financial aid file?
Phoenix College will be hosting open sessions on campus this summer. We can assist you in completing your FAFSA and FAFSA requirements and processes.
Click HERE to see the schedule and to sign up for a Financial Aid Open Session. (Note that the sessions are listed near the bottom of the sign-up page.) More sessions will be added for the coming months. If you don’t see a date/time that works for you now, be sure to check back.
Remember to bring the following items to your session:
- Official photo ID
- Your social security number
- If not a citizen, your Alien Registration number
- Federal tax returns and W-2 forms
- Your and your parent's date of birth and marriage (may vary on student status)
- Documents related to the item(s) listed on your To Do List
For more information and resources, visit the Financial Aid web page.