The Western Eye Contest is open to all Maricopa Community College Students. Photos must have been taken between January 2017 through October 2018
Fee: $15 for three photos, $4 for each additional photo, limit five photos per student. Cash or check only, made payable to Phoenix College. No credit cards please.
Photos submitted can be
- ALTERNATIVE PROCESS and
- DIGITAL PRINTS PRINTS
- Last day for photo entries is Wed. October 31, 2018@ 6:30pm
- Photo entries must be framed and ready to hang, either wired or nail hooks.
- Past winners may not submit previously entered photos.
- Each entry must have a completed entry form attached on the back of the frame. Download entry label here
- Please print clearly and label top of print.
Cash prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. A ribbon will be awarded for Honorable Mention.
- 1st place $400.00
- 2nd place $200.00
- 3rd place $100.00
Only selected entries will be notified by Friday November 2, 2018 via phone.
All juried photographs will be displayed in the Eric Fischl Gallery located in the ART building at Phoenix College. Exhibition runs from November 5-29, 2018, with an opening reception on Monday, November 5 from 5:30-7:30pm.
All reasonable care will be taken in handling entries. Phoenix College will not be held responsible for damage to or loss of entires.
This years judges are Arizona artists Melanie and Michelle Craven of Tilt Gallery. www.tiltgallery.com
Photo Submissions Accepted October 29-31, 2018, 10am-6pm at The Eric Fischl Gallery or the Art Office Art Building Phoenix College 1202 West Thomas Rd. Phoenix 602-285-7277