RAVE Community Site - Now available to stay informed if there is an emergency on or near your campus.
Students/Faculty/District Staff are automatically enrolled.
All others must follow these steps to register and select appropriate college group(s) for alerts.
- Direct browser to URL: https://getrave.com/login/maricopa-community
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Complete the information on the “Create Your Account” page.
- Confirm your mobile carrier with the drop-down list.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
- Follow the directions and a 4-digit code will be sent via text to your mobile number.
- After completing the above steps, select the “Opt-In Lists” tab.
- Click on the appropriate “subscribe” column button for the college you would like.
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 to select additional colleges to receive notifications for.
- When finished simply click on the drop-down arrow next to your name in the top, right corner of the page.
- Click on “Log Out”.
Rave Guardian App
Get the Rave Guardian™ app for your mobile device!
Although optional (and in addition to the automated notification system, or MEMS), all students, faculty, and staff are strongly encouraged to download the Rave Guardian app for mobile devices as soon as possible and begin using on campus.
The Rave Guardian app is available from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Once you download it to your mobile device, authenticate your account with your student or employee email address, then create a user name, password, and personal profile.
Once open, Rave Guardian will display a simple interface with six icons:
- Inbox — Manage messages to the District-wide Public Safety communications center
- Guardians — Create a network of guardians looking over you, including family, friends, and others you trust
- Safety Timer — Allows Guardians to access your status and location so they can alert Public Safety if you fail to check in at a designated time
- Send a Tip — See something, say something. Anonymously send messages and photos to Public Safety
- Call Campus Police — Make a one-touch voice call to Campus Public Safety
- Call 9-1-1 — Easy access to a voice call in case of an emergency
By working together, we can help create the safest possible environment at Maricopa Community Colleges.
For more information about the app, please visit the Rave Guadian™ website or contact your college's Police Department.